1. Your Objectives—Your website is unique. We gain an understanding of the goals your website is intended to accomplish. We discover your needs, brand and company identity, and then determine the right course of action.
2. Creating a Roadmap—After our initial meeting, we’ll construct an outline of your website development project. Including what we need from you, project milestones and deadlines.
3. Wireframes & Mockups—Our team designs a draft of your website, so you can begin to see your vision come to life. Our designs are created with your customer in mind, meaning they are designed to help you grow your business.
4. Web Development—After you approve a final mockup, our developers start coding your site.
5. Quality Assurance—Before we launch your new site, we want to double-check all of the technical details that can prohibit a websites success.
6. Website Launch—We set your new website live.